1. The wine cabinet is placed on a flat and strong floor and evacuated from the packing base to reduce vibration and noise. When moving, the tilt angle is no more than 45 degrees.
2. wine cabinets should be placed in direct sunlight and away from the heat source.
3. wine cabinets should be placed in a well ventilated place, the products around, including back, should leave more than 10cm space.
4. wine cabinets should not be placed in the cold, freezing environment.
5. the wine is not put in wet weight or easily splash place, water and dirt splashing should promptly wipe clean with a soft cloth, to prevent rust and effect of electrical insulation properties.
6. the wine bar support feet can adjust the wine bar height, four corners need to be adjusted evenly, and the nut tight.