1. Impact on the respiratory system. The composition of germanium is very complex, including hundreds of atmospheric chemical particulate matter. The main health hazards are aerosol particles less than 10 microns in diameter, such as mineral particles, sea salts, sulfates, nitrates, organic aerosol particles, fuels, and automotive exhaust gases, which can directly enter and adhere to the human respiratory tract and alveoli. in. In particular, submicron particles are deposited in the upper and lower respiratory tracts and alveoli, causing acute rhinitis and acute bronchitis. In patients with chronic respiratory diseases such as bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, obstructive emphysema, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, haze can cause acute or acute exacerbations. If it is in this environment for a long time, it will induce lung cancer. Experts recommend that indoor activities last longer and use an air purifier to purify harmful gases in the air.
2. Effects on the cardiovascular system. Haze and haze in the air, many pollutants, low pressure, easily induced acute attacks of cardiovascular disease. For example, when the fog is high, the water vapor content is very high. If people are outdoors and exercise, the sweat of the human body is not easily discharged, causing chest tightness and high blood pressure.
3. Haze and haze can also lead to the weakening of ultraviolet rays in the near-surface layer, which increases the activity of infectious bacteria in the air and increases infectious diseases.
4. Due to the decrease of sun exposure in the foggy days, children lack of UV irradiation, the body of vitamin D production is insufficient, the absorption of calcium is greatly reduced, severe infant rickets can cause, children grow slow.
5. Affect mental health. Gloomy hazy weather, due to weak light and the resulting low pressure, can easily lead to mental laziness, depression, and pessimism. Things that are unfavorable can easily get out of hand.
6. Affect traffic safety. In the event of hazy weather, visibility is low, air quality is poor, traffic congestion is easily caused, and traffic accidents occur.